New animal research personnel (and new Principal Investigators) who will be working in an animal laboratory must meet the following requirements:
1. Complete Laboratory Chemical Safety, Working with the IACUC and species-specific CITI training;
2. Read Asthma and Allergy materials;
3. Complete other applicable Safety training (biological, pathogen, carcinogen, radiation, etc. as needed);
4. Complete risk assessment and health evaluation;
6. Obtain surgery proficiency certification (if applicable).
For more information about this training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for training material instructions. IACUC Approval MUST be received BEFORE personnel work in any animal area.