The primary mission of the Division of Research Development is to assist the UM community in developing nationally prominent programs of research and scholarly activities, and to bring recognition and reward for outstanding accomplishments in these areas.
- Provides Internal Grants Programs and Financial Support for Research
- Manage the ORSP Faculty Travel Support program
- Manage UM's participation in the SEC Faculty Travel Grants Program
- Manage the ORSP Investment Grants Program (ORSP-IG)
- Provides and Facilitates Enhanced Review of funding proposals.
- Manages the ORSP Grant Mentorship Incentive Program
- Handles other requests from researchers, chairs, and deans for additional needs, such as publication subventions, hosting workshops, conferences, and symposia, campus visits of potential collaborators and agency representatives, start-up expenses for new faculty, and other major equipment or facilities costs.
- Proposal Development
- Provide support for faculty and staff in pursuing research projects for external funding by federal, state, corporate, or private agencies and organizations.
- Institutional Submissions
- Coordinate internal selection for limited submission funding programs and nominations for awards of distinction.
- UM Procedure
- Information Resources for Researchers
- Upcoming Workshops and Presentations
- Past Workshops and Presentations
- Collect, create, and disseminate information resources for developing proposals and collaborations.
- Manage internal review processes with consistency, transparency, integrity, fairness, and confidentiality
- ORSP Reviewer COI and Confidentiality Statement
- Reviewer Acknowledgements Statement (may be included in reviewer acknowledgement statements for competitions managed through the Ole Miss InfoReady Review Portal).
- Proposer Acknowledgement of Reviewer Expectations (may be included in applicant acknowledgement statements for competitions managed through the Ole Miss InfoReady Review Portal).
- Acknowledgement of Principal Investigator Responsibilities in Limited Submissions (may be included in applicant acknowledgement statements for competitions managed through the Ole Miss InfoReady Review Portal).
- Investigator Obligation to Notify Supervisors (may be included in applicant acknowledgement statements for competitions managed through the Ole Miss InfoReady Review Portal).
- Reviewer Exlucsions Request (may be submitted by applicant, independently of their proposal, to request individuals be excluded for consideration as reviewers for the proposer's application(s)).
|ORSP Reviewer COI and Confidentiality Statement||277.4 KB|