Posters on the Rotunda
The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is soliciting undergraduate applicants to present research posters on March 24 in Posters on the Rotunda. Three UM undergraduates will be selected to share the results of their research and creative activity with state legislators and the general public in the state Capitol in Jackson. The selected students will travel at university expense to Jackson the afternoon/evening of March 23rd, and joining 24 other undergraduate students from the eight other public universities in Mississippi in displaying their posters the morning of the 24th.
To apply, applicants should submit the following materials via the UM Info Ready Portal at https://olemiss.infoready4.com no later than 5pm February 25th:
· Name, e-mail address, department/program, and advisor
· 250-300 word abstract
· 50 – 75 word statement about the contributions of the work to the State of Mississippi
· Letter of support or nomination from research advisor. OPTIONAL.
· PDF of poster (if it already exists). OPTIONAL.
· Photo/head shot (2000x4000 pixels preferred). OPTIONAL.
Questions? E-mail Jason Hale (firstname.lastname@example.org).