- Proposal Budget Checklist
- This budget outline is a generalized format that will provide a good basis for most proposals. Actual budget categories will vary by sponsoring agency.
- Request for Cash Cost Share Assistance
- University policy is that cost-sharing should be included in the budget accompanying a proposal submission only if such arrangements are required or strongly encouraged by the sponsor’s program guidelines. To request cash cost share assistance from the ORSP, complete and submit this form with all required attachments at least thirty (30) days before the proposal deadline.
- Justification for Direct Charging of Normally F&A Cost
- Updated July 21, 2015
- In order to comply with the Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (“Uniform Guidance”), effective December 26, 2014, and the Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), The University of Mississippi has established certain policies for charging costs to federally sponsored projects. (see the University of Mississippi Contracts and Grants Office Direct Cost Charging Policies). Unless direct charging can be justified in accordance with the Uniform Guidance and this policy, administrative and clerical salaries, office supplies and other costs identified as normally indirect in the University’s policies will be charged as indirect costs.
- Proposal Budget Revision Transmittal Sheet
- Use this form to explain reasons, outline details, and obtain approval signatures for a budget revision on a previously submitted proposal.
- Checklist for Determination of Subrecipient or Contractor
- Use this form when developing a budget, to properly identify the role of a potential partnering entity. Per Uniform Guidance, it is the University's responsibility to correctly determine and classify the nature of the relationship with any entity to whom we will be sending funds. This form should be completed for each proposal in which a subaward (subcontract) is proposed; it is also especially critical when working with a private company, to correctly determine whether they are a subrecipient (collaborator on the proposed work) or contractor (a vendor, a provider of goods or services).
|Proposal Budget Checklist||82.5 KB|
|Request for Cash Cost Share Assistance||32.5 KB|
|Justification for Direct Charging of Normally F&A Cost||52 KB|
|Proposal Budget Revision Transmittal Sheet||33.08 KB|
|CHECKLIST FOR DETERMINATION OF SUBRECIPIENT OR CONTRACTOR||19.53 KB|