The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs:
- Reviews and negotiates all grant and contract awards on behalf of the University.
- Accepts each award and authorizes account set-up on behalf of the University.
- Informs principal investigators of the terms and conditions of awards, including compliance issues.
In addition, the ORSP:
- Collects and maintains official University files of grants, contracts, subcontracts, and reports.
- Designs and issues subcontracts on behalf of the University.
- Monitors technical, patent, equipment, and final report submission.
- Assists with technology transfer for faculty members with commercially viable technology to disclose.
Division of Sponsored Programs Administration Staff
|Mickey McLaurin, MBA, CRA, CPRA||Research Administration Advisor--Pre-Award||mclaurin ( at ) olemiss ( dot ) edu|
|Joy Tatum Shideler, CPA, CRA||Director of Accountingemail@example.com|
|Cynthia Evans, CPA, CRA||Sponsored Programs Accountant||evanscb ( at ) olemiss ( dot ) edu|
|Melissa Kuhl||Project Coordinator, Sponsored Programs Administration||mkuhl ( at ) olemiss ( dot ) edu|
|Anita Randle, CRA||Research Administration Advisor--Post-Award||arandle ( at ) olemiss ( dot ) edu|
|Beth Stidham, CRA||Sponsored Programs Accountant||estidham ( at ) olemiss ( dot ) edu|